Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Face Shop FLEBOTE COLLAGENIC XP V-Lifting Serum Review


The Face Shop FLEBOTE COLLAGENIC XP V-Lifting Serum

The Face Shop FLEBOTE COLLAGENIC
XP V-Lifting Serum


 

I would like to introduce 'The Face Shop FLEBOTE COLLAGENIC XP V-Lifting Serum' today~



 
It has a same design with 'Flebote 3D Moisture'. It's just that the color of the case is different. 
I personally like the pink one better than the purple. 

I'll give a brief introduction of the product. 
Volume: 40ml

I also got 'Flebote 3D Moisture Concentrate Cream ' as a 1+1 gift 
because I bought it during an event~
'FLEBOTE COLLAGENIC XP V-Lifting Serum' has used a V-Lifting system that
enables you to have a V-line on your face again. It fills up the collagen that are being evaporated as you grow older and it also helps to tie up the dis-assembly of collagen that are being disassembled as the flexibility of the skin reduces.  



 

 
I liked the case, 
but the pump looked very cheap. 
I guess it's okay as long as it doesn't break down. 



I pumped the cream once or twice and gently applied the cream ~



 It had a delicate smell. Well, I guess I should say that it almost had no smell at all.
What was really good was that it wasn't sticky~
It was absorbed into the skin very smoothly. You'll be able to feel that it's really good right when you apply it on your skin~

I cannot describe it in detail because I am young and also because I didn't experience huge effects because I've only used this for several days for the review,
but I think the texture is very good~

My mom really liked it and she keeps massaging her face with this. LOL
My mom has thick and huge fine winkles and 
I think she's experiencing some changes~
Of course, it wouldn't be more effective than a Botox,
but it does actually help to enhance your skin~

I would like to recommend it for those people who are getting loose chins by their old age~


 

Click here to purchase the product.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it OK if I gave this to a teenager as a gift?? Also, can it give u a V line face?

    ReplyDelete